Owning a home in America is one of the ultimate dream. While making a home insurance plan we must keep in mind that we are just not making a policy for our sweet home but planning to protect it with the investment it deserves as it is the best investment of life enduring our future.
Top 10 Home Insurance Companies in Florida
- Progressive Corporation is regarded one amongst the biggest insurance companies of United States. It works in Australia as well. The company was fruited in 1937, headquartered by Mayfield Village, Ohio. It has revenue of $ 17 USD billion.
- Farmers: it was initially known as Farmers but later renamed as Farmers Insurance Group, founded in 1928, in Los Angeles, California. Basically as a mutual fund company to help the farmers as the founders & cofounders group were from rural area. Later with extensions & growth Farmers Insurance was made with varied types of policies. At present they have hallmarked themselves as one of the best Home Insurance companies. They operate along with subsidiaries & intermediate companies: 1)Farmers Exchange 2)Foremost Insurance Group 3) Bristol Insurance Group 4)Farmers New World Life Insurance Company 5) Farmers Financial Solutions LLC.
- USAA: having roots of Texas is listed in the Fortune 500 as one of the top ranked insurance providers, banking & investment policies. By a group of Army men in 1922 it was established to help Army people & their family members. But with time they expanded & also changed the name from United States Army Automobile Association to United Services Automobile Association, in 1924 & headquartered at San Antonio, Texas.
- Amica: Automobile Mutual Insurance Company of America founded in 1907 at Providence, Rhode Island. (Presently in Lincoln, Rhode Island.) Was initially a mutual insurance company, which had owners as policyholders & not Stake holders. The 1st branch was opened in Boston Massachusetts in 1941. The home insurance was added in the company’s policy in 1956. in 2007 the company had a grand century completion celebration. The Subsidiary companies are : 1)Amica General Agency, Inc.2) Amica General Insurance Agency of California, Inc. 3) Amica Life Insurance Company 4) Amica Lloyd’s of Texas Inc. 5)Amica Property and Casualty Insurance Company.
- Electric: Electric Insurance Company® has been awarded with a Gold Stevie in June 22 2015 for customer service in the 13th Annual American Business Award. . The history dates back to 1927 with the Electric Mutual Liability Insurance Company, was formed by GE. With time & expansion in 1966 Electric Insurance Company was established by Electric Mutual Insurance Company to provide basically Home & auto insurances. subsidiary companies are 1) Electric Insurance Agency, LLC 2)Electric Insurance Ireland Limited (EIIL) 3)Electric Insurance is licensed in the US and Canada; EIIL is licensed in the EU
- California Casualty: Fruited in the year 1914, located in San Mateo, California, California Casualty Management Company basically used to provide insurance for education, Law enforcement, nursing & fire fighting. They do not serve the general public but niche group members keeping in mind their slogan “We serve those who serve our Nation”.
- Chubb Nation: Dated back to 1882 in the seaport city of Newyork. The company has been operating since 130 years has been listed in Fortune 500. It has a $51.3 billion worth assets & revenue of $14.1. There are almost 30 Subsidiaries of Chubb Group.
- Allied: It has an annual home insurance premium rate as $1172. They provide home insurance to renters as well as owners with 3 types of policies a) Dwelling replacement b) Equipment replacement c) Mortgage protection.
- AAA : Awarded several times & Founded in 1902 in Chicago, Illinois was formally known as American Automobile Association , a group for motor club, latter it diversified to other fields of service , home insurance being one of them
- Travelers : It is located in Minnesota, Headquartered in New York City, The largest office is in Hartford Connecticut. It has an asset worth $104.9billion & revenues $25.7billion. Travelers also have subsidiary company & allow independent agents to work
So, these are Top 10 Home Insurance Companies in Florida. Comment if you have any question.